I have made five feature length documentaries (trailers below). Two of the documentaries were made under my old Maori name Penehamine Netaana-Patuawa and old movie company Authenticity Productions Ltd. I wrote, filmed, directed and edited all the docos entirely by himself (except for He Wakaputanga, which was directed by Johnny Sol). They were all made guerrilla styles, that is by using whatever finances, resources and equipment were at my disposal. The five documentaries I have made are:
- Johnny Sol...The Comeback Kid - A documentary about Johnny Sol a boxer, actor, singer and Maori activist.
- The Quite Revolutionary - A documentary about a revolutionary of a different sort.
- He Wakaputanga - A documentary about the original Declaration of Independence of Aotearoa.
- He Whetu Pouri...A Dark Star - A autobiographical documentary which explains the personal and political motivations behind why I smashed the America's cup on the 14th March 1997, for which I received 2yrs 10mths.
- Hikoi o te Wairua...Journey of the Spirit - A documentary about a man's life (not available to be watched for reasons of Tikanga).
JOHNNY SOL...THE COMEBACK KID
THE QUIET REVOLUTIONARY
HE WHETU POURI...A DARK STAR
COPYRIGHT 2019 (C) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED